What i eat in a day recipes
If you liked some of the recipes I made in my 'What I eat in a day' video here they are below. They are really easy and so good!
Check out the smoothies here.
Things you'll need:
1. Saute Kale and Spinach in saucepan over medium heat. Add in onions, peppers, zucchini and let cook for about 3 minutes.
2. Add in two eggs and scramble eggs to your desire. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
1. Sautee Spinach and Onions in sauce pan over medium heat.
2. Add in Vegetable broth and lentils. (enough to create a soup like consistency)
3. Season with Paprika, Oregano, and a bay leaf.
4. Allow the soup to heat up for about 10 minutes.